News Correspondent, abptakmaa, Kolkata, 9th May 2020 : Mother’s Day is a perfect occasion to pamper the most important person in your life.As we are in the third stage of lockdown, this year’s celebrations will be different than usual. So, this Mother’s day, let’s surprise your mom with your culinary skills by making a delicious meal to show how much you care and make her feel special.
So, put on your chef’s hat and get set to cook amazing snacks or desserts for your beloved mom and make the most out of the precious time together. We have curated a special list for this day. Try these exciting recipes from Del Monte to make it a memorable day for her.
- 2 TBSP Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Chickpea Flour OrBesan
- ½ Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 TBSP Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 TBSP Black Pepper Powder
- 1 TBSP Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 TBSP Dry Italian Herbs
- 2 Cup Cooked Or Boiled Del Monte Whole Spirali Pasta
- Salt to Taste
- In a pan, heat Del Monte extra virgin olive oil. Add and roast chickpea flour or besan.
- Next, add coconut milk. Whisk and mix to form a thick paste.
- Then, add the pumpkin puree and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add black pepper powder, dry Italian herb, salt and Italian Seasoning Mix, red chilli flakes and mix well.
- Further, add the boiled or cooked Del Monte whole Spirali pasta to the freshly prepared pumpkin sauce. Mix well.
- Finally, garnish the pumpkin pasta with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Del Monte Mint Mayonnaise Stuffed Potato Cutlets
- 4 big potatoes
- ¼ cup DelMonte Mint Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ¾ teaspoon amchur powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Oil for deep frying
- Boil potatoes, peel the skin and grate into a bowl.
- Add red chili powder, cumin powder, amchur powder, coriander leaves, oregano, and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Mix corn starch with 1 teaspoon water; whisk well to ensure no lumps are present. Keep aside.
- Take a portion of the potatoes, roll into balls. Make a small hole in the middle. Spoon in DelMonte mint mayonnaise and then top it with grated cheese. Take another small portion of the potato mix and cover the mayonnaise stuffed potato balls. Seal well and make sure mayonnaise does not ooze out. Flatten slightly into disc.
- Whisk the corn starch once again, dip the cutlets in the corn starch, coat with bread crumbs well, keep aside. Repeat this for the remaining mix.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Once oil turns hot drop is carefully few cutlets at a time. Fry on medium heat until cutlets turn crunchy and golden brown on all sides. Remove from the oil and place on kitchen paper.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup flavorless oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Cup Del Monte Dried Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees and line standard muffin pan with paper liners and set aside. To make the muffins in large bowl stir together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and granulated sugar until combined. Whisk in yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract (mixture should be pale and yellow)
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix everything together using a spatula. Fold the blueberries in the batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tins, filling about 2/3 of each cup.
- Place them in the oven and reduce the heat at 375F , bake about 18-20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the pan then remove muffins and cool on a wire rack.